At K.E. Braza, we treat every home project as if it’s our own. Residential and commercial services our team can complete for you include:
- Seawall construction and repair. Seawalls are essential for buildings located on the CT coast to help prevent soil erosion and flooding. Here at K.E. Braza, we repair, maintain, and install seawalls along the entire coastline. From seawall enhancement to jetty stone replacement, we can do it all.
- Marine concrete construction. Concrete is durable, affordable, and reliable for all types of marine and dock construction projects. Our team can help you with your residential or commercial construction project, including rebuilding and repairing slips, replacing foundation piles, building and reconstructing docks, running utilities to inland and dockside properties.
- Excavation. New and existing properties can benefit from professional excavation services in Old Saybrook. When you need land cleared to give your property more usable outdoor space or build a new home or business, we can help. We have the right equipment that can get your next excavation project completed on time.
- Marina restoration and repair. Whether you’re looking for marina repairs and replacements, shoring of bulkheads, sheeting welding, tie-back construction, and more, our team can get the job done. We have completed all kinds of projects, from taking older marinas and restoring them to look brand new to full-on replacements.
- Dock construction. K.E. Braza can take care of your dock construction needs. We are experienced in dock repairs, rebuilds and restorations, ramp construction, dock replacement, and boat demolition and removals.
- Foundation installation and repair. Having a good foundation is key to having a solid building that will last decades. The foundation experts at K.E. Braza can perform the needed inspections and calculations to ensure that you have the correct type of foundation for your location. We also repair and maintain foundations, too!
- Demolition. Are you ready to develop a new building or need that old shed, garage, or storage building removed? Our demolition contractors perform all types of demolition and debris removal services so that you can fully utilize your coastal or inland property.
- Roll-off dumpsters. If you’re looking to remodel your property or clear out old items from your buildings so that you can renovate or reorganize, our roll-off dumpsters can provide you with the debris removal you need. We offer prompt removal and replacement of full dumpsters in sizes that range from 10 to 25 yards.
Contact K.E. Braza for Old Saybrook, CT Construction Services
We have completed numerous marine and concrete construction projects in Old Saybrook over the past 25 years. We have helped create and restore the Old Saybrook coastline and the Connecticut coast, from the demolition of old cottages to building flood compliant new foundations to state-of-the-art helical pile construction. Our favorite project is the restoration of the 120-year-old Fenwick Pier, where we carefully removed granite and re-set and poured the structural concrete platform to overlook the beautiful Fenwick Lighthouse and Breakwater, which has been constructed to last another 120 years!
Our family-owned business with three generations has excavated properties, installed foundations, developed sub-divisions, completed several smaller pedestrian accessways to the waterfront, demolishing family cottages with care, and creating solid structural foundations for the next generation. For these projects, we have teamed up with local engineering firms with which we have partnered for over 20 years. Our expertise in the art of creating a seaside experience starts with K.E. Braza Construction. We have gone above and beyond to create structures that last.
To learn more about how our experienced team can help you with your next Old Saybrook excavation, renovation, or seawall project, contact us today!